Skip to the content
Dr Choc's Terms & Conditions
- Every person entering the factory should be wearing a mask, except for children less than 11 years old. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, like fever, cough, or loss of taste, then you should not enter the shop or factory area.
- You should sanitize your hands before you enter the factory and wash the hands after doing the workshop.
- Everyone that comes into the factory area, should be wearing a hair net, even younger children ????
- You should scan the QR code as soon as you enter the factory area and if you come into contact with someone who has flagged up as positive, we will inform you. If you test positive, then please inform us at the earliest convenience.
- If you cancel 24 hours before your booking, you will get a full refund or you can reschedule. Within 24 hours of your booking, we will not be able to issue you a refund and you will have to reschedule your booking.
- If you do not turn up and inform us less than 2 hours before arrival, you will not be issued a refund.
- The maximum number of people permitted at any time in the factory area is 12. If there are more people, we will have to split your group into two
- Please respect our staff, as rude behaviour will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the premises.
- If you have any concerns or not happy with the services, we will endeavour to issue you a full refund at the discretion of the manager.
- For a birthday or office party, we will try our best to give you a secure area for one hour. And after that, you may be asked to leave if the shop is busy. You must understand that it is a small area and due to COVID restrictions, we cannot allow overcrowding.
- If you have any allergies, YOU MUST inform us on arrival. We will take all precautions to remove all the allergens but traces can be left and it’s your decision to continue with the activity or not.
- If for some reason, your chocolate bar is not set properly, we will offer you to choose our ready-made chocolate bars of the same value or we will reschedule your booking so you can come and make chocolate at a later date unless there is time for you to do it again on the same day.
- The toilets at Drchcos Windsor are for customer use only.
- If you break anything in the shop area, including chocolate, you will have to pay for the damage caused.
- We reserve the right to deny your entry into the shop for various reasons, we will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse by anyone.
- Pets are not allowed in the shop or factory area due to hygiene reason.
- Full cooperation with the staff would be expected from customers