Dr Chocs' Terms And Conditions
1. You should sanitize your hands before you enter the factory and you can wash your hands after doing the workshop.
2. Everyone that comes into the factory area, should be wearing a hair net, even younger children
3. If you cancel 24 hours before your booking, you will get a full refund or you can reschedule. Within 24 hours of your booking, we will not be able to issue you a refund and you will have to reschedule your booking.
4. If you do not turn up and inform us less than 2 hours before arrival, you will not be issued a refund.
5. The maximum number of people permitted at any time in the factory area is 16.
6. If there are more people, we will have to split your group into two
7. Please respect our staff, as rude behaviour will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the premises.
8. For a birthday or team event, we will try our best to give you a secure area for one hour. After that, you may be asked to leave if the shop is busy. You must understand that it is a small area and due to infection risks, we cannot allow overcrowding.
For a birthday, it’s a minimum of 5 children. You will get a reserved table for 5-9 children. If more than 10, you get the whole area.
9. If you have any allergies, YOU MUST inform us on arrival. We will take all precautions to remove all the allergens but traces can be left and it’s your decision to continue with the activity or not.
10. If for some reason, your chocolate bar is not set properly, we will offer you to choose our ready-made chocolate bars of the same value or we will reschedule your booking so you can come and make chocolate at a later date unless there is time for you to do it again on the same day.
11. The toilets at Dr Chocs Windsor are for customer use only.
12. If you break anything in the shop area, including chocolate, you will have to pay for the damage caused.
13. We reserve the right to deny your entry into the shop for various reasons, we will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse by anyone.
14. Pets are not allowed in the shop or factory area due to hygiene reasons.
15. Full cooperation with the staff would be expected from customers